Parents are requested to go through the Prospectus and Admission Information booklet available on the school website and school office carefully before filling the registration form. Applying Parents are also required to submit Registration Form with recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate, father and mother affixed on the Registration Form at school office along with Registration Fees. Registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Observation cum-Interaction/ Assessment. It is also subject to the availability of seats.
After the Observation/Interaction Assessment, list of all successful candidates will be displayed on the notice board of the school. The parents of successful candidates will be required to contact the school office for the completion of admission formalities by depositing the required fee and other charges along with the necessary documents.
* School leaving/transfer certificate and previous year's Report Card (without this no student from Class I onwards will be admitted).
* Medical Fittness Certificate and Blood Group Report
* Copy of Aadhar Card of the Candidate.
* Birth Certificate, in original, to be brought for verification only.
* Recent passport size colour photograph of the candidate and both parents.
* Admission will be cancelled if any variance is found between the particulars filled in the Registration Form and the documents submitted for admission.