TERMS AND TIMINGS :
The Academic year of the school is form April to March.The School year has two terms—first terms begins from April and ends in September. The Second term from October to March. There shall be Summer Vacations for 20 Days. The new hostel students and weaker students are not allowed logo home during the holidays. They will be taken proper care in s-tudylcoacbing.
PROGRESS REPORT :
- Parent will be kept regularly inforrned of their wards, academic progress and ‘participation in co-curricular activities.
- Two Surnmative Assessment Evaluations are conducted during the academic year First Summative Assessment Evaluation : September Second Summative Assessment Evaluation : March
Unit Tests monthly and Periodically tests are conducted regularly. FM, FA-II, FA-Ill, FA-IV
- Promotion is granted on the basis of the whole year’s performance.
- 75% attendance is essential for promotion to the next higher class.
- No leave is granted except on prior application from parents / guardian for genuine redsuns.
- In case of sickness a medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner has to be submitted.
- Repeated absence without leave of unexplained leave for thirty consecutive day renders the student liable to have his name struck off the rolls.
- It is compulsory for student to attend the school regularly and punctually and on the first and the last day after summer. puja vacation and winter vacation.
GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS :
The uniform of students is checked every day during the start of the school Assembly. Students wearing dirty cloth may be sent-back to home.
- All the students must posses school diary, text-bool., notebook, stationary etc.. Students are advised not to be bring valuable articles to the School. The School will not be responsible for any such loss.
- Application for leave must be submitted a day in advance. It should be counter signed By the parent / guardian.
- Punctuality & discipline is the first priority for the all round development of the child.
- Students must come in school uniform. They must be clean. neat and tidy.
- Student should obey Monitors, Captain and other students on duty. Students are not allowed to leave the school during working hours unless the parents/ guardians Whose signatures are on the admission form and school diary come in person. School identity card must be with the students on all working days. Any damage to the school Property by student will have to be pay by the students,/ parents/guardian. The School reserves the right to taken stern action even to strike off the name of the students from the school rolls who are found quality of misconduct.