SCHOOL IN ACTION :
- Summer – 7 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Winter – 8 a.m. to 12:30 a.m.
For Senior Section :
- Summer – 7 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
- Winter – 10:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES :
i) To create a healthy atmosphere of sound ‘competition and team spirit, School Students are divided in three categories.
a) Junior Section
b) Middle Section
c) Higher Section Each category is sub divided in four houses. It developer in the students in an all- round development.
ii) Blossoming of inhibited talents; To inculate literary, stage manners, sense of leadership qualities, reading, sketching, singing, dancing, debates, caricature, brains test, quiz competition, hand writing competition, drawing and painting competition, gardening and news relays and essay competition with celebrating important days on the birth days of the great people.
iii) Exhibitions : The school plans to display an art and craft exhibition as we as Science Exhibition.
ASSEMBLY AND MORAL EDUCATION :
- To inculate moral values in the students. the school starts each working day with morning assembly with the recitation of prayer devotional and patriotic songs. Thought for day, short talks are given by the students and the teachers on the variety of the students and important current events. The news by the students are read out daily every morning, the assembly is dispersed with the singing of the national anthem and Indian preface as well as moral value talks.
EDUCATIONAL TOURS :
The School plans picnics and educational tours for the students. They are taken to Historical places, Museums, Factories, Research Institutions, Public booth etc. To give them a first hand Knowledge.
SCHOOL HOUSE :
All the students are divided into 4 Houses. Each houses is named after a real historical personalities viz. Azad, Bose. Shivaji, Tagore. For Jr. A Little House is also setup of teaching staff are also equally divided among these houses to encourage and supervise their respective house activities. A division of this sort not only develops a spirit of competition various personality traits in them.
ANNUAL FUNCTION :
The annual function of the school is orgainised by the teachers and children of the school in which all the students are encouraged and given equal chance to participate in the celebration such as dances, dramas, songs, music and various other cultural programmes.
TOY'S PLAY :
The School has a Toy’s Room for small children to support teaching with enjoyable and creative activities.
Extra marks Smart learn Education (C.C.E. Advantage) :
The school has started a Hi-tech Education in its campus. It provides visual. graphic & concise presentation of each student. It also helps to understand better C.C.E. Pattem which has been applied by the C.B.S.E. Board. New Delhi. HRD Ministry at the stage of school education.